Streamlined and classic capture the essence of the Luca Top Grain Leather Collection. The straight lines of the silhouette, square track arms and solid wood feet gracefully set the stage for this timeless design.
- Top grain leather on all seating areas and arm rests with Split grain leather on the front rails, sides and back.
- Removable seat cushions composed of 2.25 lbs density foam core, with individually encased coil springs. Cushions are double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and down feathers.
- Back cushions feature bagged and channeled polyester fiber to maintain its shape
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame with L-braced hardwood frames and glued corners for extra strength.
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort.
- Foam padded outside arms and backs.
- Solid wood feet in a dark brown finish.
- Seat and back cushions are removable.
Note: Our digital images feature bold, authentic colors. Due to the discrepancies in monitors, some colors may display differently from the physical product.
⚠️WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Very comfortable. Ordered from Costco. Delivered faster than expected. Also ordered an ottoman directly from Luca, which arrived before the furniture. Ordered gray.
Customer Service at Prospera was incredible. They went above and beyond on two occasions to ensure a smooth delivery, and the ottoman has exceeded our expectations.
I bought the living room set from Costco and wanted the matching ottoman. Shipping took a while, but it matched perfectly once we got it. Customer service was able to provide regular updates on the order status as well. Thank you!
Chairs are not only beautiful, but they sit very deep and wide. So roomy and comfortable. The leather is so soft and easy to maintain. I would highly recommend this product.
I love it, I'm glad i purchased the sectional from Costco, and I'm eagerly awaiting the matching ottoman.
To the guy complaining about orange juice that's left to sit on dyed leather, causing fading... The sky is blue, water is wet and fire is hot.